• No corn! No molasses! Low NSC content reduces insulin
response. Elevated insulin levels can inhibit hormones
important to normal bone development, which may contribute
to Developmental Orthopedic Disease.
• Higher fat and highly digestible fiber support proper
cartilage and bone development.
• Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and
• Organic minerals support important functions in the horse,
including proper bone and tissue development and
• Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and
hair coat and support of normal tissue function.
• Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and
Selenium may help in reducing damage from aging and
exercise. Also supports immune health.
• With microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both
a pre-and probiotic to increase total diet digestibility and
improve overall gut health.
FEEDING RATE: 4+ lb per day for the average growing horse; amounts for broodmares can vary from pregnancy to lactation.